Pursuant to Article 63 paragraph 3 of the Law No. 03/L-163 on Mines and Minerals, Article 23 and Article 39 paragraph 3 of the Law No. 04/L-158 on Amending and Supplementing of the Law No.3/L-163 on Mines and Minerals and pursuant to point 4 of the Decision of the Government of the Republic of Kosovo No.02/06 dt. 17.06.2020, the Director of the Independent Commission for Mines and Minerals issues this:
DECISION ON PROTECTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. All ICMM staff is obliged to respect recommendations of the Ministry of Health for protective measures against COVID-19.
2. All ICMM staff is obliged that during the performance of work duties to wear mask, gloves and to keep distance.
3. All Heads of Departments are obliged to organize staff pursuant to Decision of Government, including here the organization of work in physical distance from their homes or online and with reduced staff.
4. Pursuant to point 3 of this decision, all ICMM departments are obliged to appoint a warden officer for each office to be present in office from 08:00 to 16:00 h.
4.1. Pursuant to point 4, all Heads of Departments are obliged to submit a schedule where warden officers with rotation are appointed based on the principle of equal division of time and duties.
5. In cases of engagement of the staff in field or session by legal representatives of the ICMM, in cases when there are engagements out of the ICMM premise, work’s organization is done according to the requests of the Heads of Departments. All staff is obliged that despite point 4 of this decision that when it is required by Heads of Departments to carry out obligations and work duties.
6. All Heads of Departments are obliged to ensure the implementation of this decision and pursuant to these measures to organize the work of staff and in that manner to carry out all legal work of the ICMM.
6.1. In cases when the Heads of Departments are not at work, they are obliged to do the organization by email / online and to appoint the official who replaces them.
This decision enters into force upon signature.
Decision shall be sent to:
All ICMM staff; Archive of the ICMM;
Independent Commission for Mines and Minerals