Decision on emergency state dt. 16.03.2020
Pursuant to Article 39 paragraph 1 and Article 62 of the Law on Mines and Minerals and the decision No. 01/09 dt. 13.03.2020 and the decision No. 01/11 dt. 15.03.2020, the Board of the Independent Commission for Mines and Minerals takes this:
- It is established the ICMM emergency staff comprising of the ICMM Board, the ICMM Director, the ICMM Chief Inspector.
- It is cancelled the work with party until the new decision of the Government of the Republic of Kosovo, ICMM will not offer and accept any service except those emergency ones.
- It is postponed the review of applications, requests and appeals until it is issued a new decision by the Government of the Republic of Kosovo.
- It is postponed the payment of the financial obligations by the enterprises to the ICMM including as well the interest for delay.
- The ICMM will offer the continuous support for the Kosovo Energy Corporation for stable and sustainable supply with electricity.
- The ICMM shall inform all Banks and Insurance Companies to stop guarantees and policies that will expire during this time.
- It is obliged the ICMM Director and Chief Inspector to appoint emergency staff.
- Director and Chief Inspector are obliged to organise and coordinate the work with the whole staff through email.
- It is allowed to use the official vehicles by the member of emergency staff and the emergency staff for emergency needs.
Independent Commission for Mines and Minerals